Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty

### Atlanta Eye - Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty.###
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty.

Do you know about - Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty

Atlanta Eye ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Atlanta Eye . You see this article for home elevators anyone want to know is Atlanta Eye .

How is Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty

Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty Video Clips. Duration : 21.12 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Atlanta Eye . Hi Bellas, I'm finally doing a bridal makeup tutorial. Yay! I chose a very fresh, neutral look that emphasizes your natural beauty. This is for you ladies out there doing your own makeup for your wedding or if you're doing makeup for someone else. The video is a bit long, but it really goes into detail about how to apply the makeup and get it to last all day. I start out with eyes then move to the face and lips. This is also great for a netural everyday look. Today I featured one of my favorite brands, Steelo Cosmetics. Video Highlights 1:12 Eyes first, apply base 1:41 Apply neutral color all over lid 2:04 Apply soft brown to crease 3:14 Apply shimmery champagne color to the lid 4:42 Apply darker color to inner portion of outer v 5:45 Use highlight color to blend everything together 5:55 Reapply colors as needed 6:27 Mix brown and darker e/s color and apply to outer half of lower lashline 6:57 Use highlight color on inner 1/2 of lower lashline 7:14 Line eyes 8:40 Fill in brows 9:50 Apply false lashes 10:49 After moisturizing face, apply face primer 11:55 Apply lip moisturizer 12:11 Correct under eye circles 12:40 Apply foundation 13:44 Apply blush 14:52 Apply shimmer to cheekbones 15:50 Set face 17:20 Line and fill in lips with neutral color 18:22 Apply gloss 19:07 Apply seting spray Check out a full entry at www.makeupbyrenren.com for pics and products used You can check out these products at http Follow my daily ramblings on twitter at http/www.twitter.com/makeupbyrenren
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Atlanta Eye . Where you possibly can offer utilization in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Atlanta Eye . View Related articles related to Atlanta Eye . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bridal Makeup Tutorial : Classic Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment