Friday, June 8, 2012

Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes

### Atlanta Eye - Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes.###
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes.

Do you know about - Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes

Atlanta Eye ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Atlanta Eye . You see this article for information about what you wish to know is Atlanta Eye .

How is Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes

Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes Video Clips. Duration : 15.75 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Atlanta Eye . Hi Bellas, I'm back with another tutorial and it's a bright one! I was inspired by a look that NeNe Leakes wore from Real Housewives of Atlanta. I was originally not going to upload it because I filmed this a few months ago when my camera was new and the lighting and focus got funky a few times. However after a bit of editing I think it's still okay to show you all. Plus, I know a lot of you have been requesting a bright look and here goes! Check out my video highlights: 1:25 Prime eyes with neutral colored primer 2:09 Apply blue primer to lids and blend at crease 3:11 Highlight brow bone with matte, nude shade 3:42 Pack on bright blue shadow to the lids 4:43 Apply pinky purple shade to crease to help blend 5:25 Apply fuchsia pigment to the crease and fade up 6:39 Reapply lid color that was lost with blending 7:08 Highlight browbone with satin champagne shade 7:45 Use a q-tip to blend and remove excess crease color 8:27 Line waterline and lower lashline color 8:55 Pack on purple to lower lashline 9:50 Apply a bit more fuchsia 10:59 Line eyes 11:10 Lashes 11:43 Recap of face products 12:27 Apply pink blush 13:29 Line and fill in lips with nude lip liner 14:02 Apply nude lipstick 14:27 Pink Gloss 15:25 The Final Look! For a complete post with pics of all the products, go to my blog at www.makeupbyrenren.com Check out my favorite brushes that I designed, The Sedona Lace Vortex Brush Collection www.sedonalace.com Use discount code renren for .00 off your order, coupon doesn ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Atlanta Eye . Where you may put to use in your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is Atlanta Eye . View Related articles associated with Atlanta Eye . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bright MAC Makeup Tutorial - Electric Blue & Pink Eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment