Sunday, June 17, 2012

Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011

#The Best Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011.

Good VDO of Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to gift Video on Atlanta Eye Care. i want it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's helpful. together with your friends. Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011, that I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011 Tube. Duration : 5.43 Mins.

This was recorded on the 2nd night of their Shuffle Diplomacy Twenty Eleven tour at Arlene Schnitzer Hall. Donald Fagen and Walter Becker are joined by the Miles High Big Band featuring The Embassay Brats: Jim Beard - Keyboards Keith Carlock - Drums Jon Herington - Guitar Carolyn Leonhart-Escoffery - B. Vocals Michael Leonhart - Trumpet, Keys Cindy Mizelle - B. Vocals Jim Pugh - Trombone Roger Rosenberg - Baritone Sax Catherine Russell - B. Vocals Freddie Washington - Bass Walt Weiskopf - Sax I DO NOT OWN THIS FOOTAGE. If you represent the copyright holder and require this video removed, send me a message though my channel and I will remove this footage as soon as possible.
View Related articles associated with Atlanta Eye Care. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Steely Dan "Black Cow" in Portland, OR on July 3, 2011.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment